Bootstrap Starter Kit is an unlabeled starter template based on Bootstrap 5 that you can download and use out of the box without having to change any file paths.
bootstrap-starter-kit is a GitHub template repository for creating new Bootstrap-powered npm projects, maintained by Webpixels creators.
Setup as a starter template, you can easily generate a new GitHub repository. From the repository homepage, click the "Use this template" button.
11ty (Eleventy) Integration
11ty is part of the Jamstack architecture and it enable sites and applications to be delivered with greater confidence and resilience than ever before.
- Includes Eleventy static site generator for building the layouts and pages
- Includes Bootstrap (currently using v5) source files via npm
- Includes Webpixels CSS as our design system based on Bootstrap 5
- Includes npm scripts for compiling and autoprefixing Sass, compiling JS, watching for changes, and starting a basic local server
- Example stylesheet (scss/main.scss)
- HTML, CSS, and JS minification
Bootstrap 5 Starter Kit
Minimal starter kit for your everyday projects.